Diwali is round the corner. I wanted to prepare some sweets and snacks but some thing different from the traditional one’s. We – my husband and me, we dont like ladoos much, specially the traditional one’s. However, on some food groups members had been posting coconut ladoos which seem to be really tempting.
So I too decided to try making these ladoos and they turned out to be really delicious and yummy.
- 1/2 tin sweetened milk (around 200 ml)
- 2 cups desicated coconut
- 1/2 cup milk powder
- 1/4 cup desicated coconut for garnish
- cupcake liners
- In a non-stick pan, mix all the ingredientson a low flame.
- Keeping stirring so that the mixture does not get burnt and continue till the mix comes together as a lump.
- Pu off the flame. Apply oil to your palms.
- Take little amount of the mixture lump and roll between your palms to shape into a smooth golf size ball.
- Roll this ball into the desicated coconut and place into a cupcake liner.