I had made some paneer tikka and samosas recently as appetizers and so planned to make an accompaniment with it other than the normal tomato ketchup.
I decided to make hari chutney. So let’s quickly jump to the recipe.
- 2 cups fresh coriander leaves, washed and cleaned
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 green chilies
- 1 inch ginger
- 1 tbsp roasted peanut powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp chat masala powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- salt as per taste
- Lime juice as per taste
- Water as required
- Grind all the ingredients except salt and lime juice in a mixer/blender using water as required to make a fine paste.
- Now add the lime juice and salt and mix well.
- Chutney is ready to be relished with appetizers.