Ice cream has always been everyone’s favorite. I though do not like ice creams much but this year summer has made me to resort to ice cream. This summer I have tried mango ice creams in two different ways. I shall share both the recipes but I liked the ice cream prepared by following the first recipe.
Recipe 1 :
- 1 tin condensed milk
- 500 ml heavy cream
- 500-800 g mango puree/pulp
- Blend mango puree and condensed milk in a mixer.
- In a bowl, whip the heavy cream till slightly stiff peaks are formed.
- Fold the whipped cream into the mango pulp mixture in parts.
- Pour the ice cream mix into an air tight container and allow it to set in refrigerator overnight. You may blend the mixture again once when it is just about to set but not yet completely frozen. Then put it back into the container and refrigerate to set.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup milk powder
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence (optional)
- 1 cup mango pulp
Note : When you are intending to make a fruit based ice cream, you can skip the vanilla essence. But if you want to make plain vanilla, then you need to use vanilla essence while you wont be using any fruit pulp.
- Blend all the ingredients together in the mixer.
- Once mixed properly, put the ice cream mix into an airtight container and allow it to set in refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.
- Mango ice cream is ready.